Ankur recognises the burning need to network with campaigns, movements and alliances for advocacy and lobbying with government, media and public, to strengthen and develope initiatives and perspectives on holistic educaiton, accountability of government, etc. Alongwith other campaigns and alliances Ankur will engage with policy makers, administrators, media and the public for the rights of children, women, and the marginalised. Debates with key agencies would be held to address the issues at different levels. Community representatives would be important participants, in line with the belief that voices should find an echo in the policies of the government.
- Engaging hostile governments, discourses and institutions.
- Intervention in state schools
- Collaborations with Educational Bodies
- Linkages with institutes of higher education
- Sharing resources with other groups and initiatives
Page 4 of 4.