Here are some of the major texts that we have translated and are in the process of translating in Hindi:
1. Wolfgang Schivelbusch, Disenchanted Night: Industrialization of Light in the Nineteenth Century (completed).
2. Jacques Ranciere, Nights of Labour (completed).
3. Wolfgang Schivelbusch, The Railway Journey: Industrialization of Time and Space in the Nineteenth Century
4. Peter Manuel, Cassette Culture: Popular Music and Technology in North India.
5. Alok Rai, Hindi Nationalism.
Additionally we also hope to publish a select sarai reader in Bengali.