- Hacking monitoring site hacked: The Hindu, 24th January 2007.HYDERABAD: Hackers from West Asia pulled off a coup when they defaced the homepage of zone-h.org, a website known for archiving and monitoring the hacking activity.
- Network congestion on the rise, says Trai: The Times of India, 21st Feburary 2007.
Trai has been monitoring the level of congestion at points of interconnection (POIs) between various service providers on a monthly basis.
- Remote monitoring: The Hindu, 21st October 2002. D-LINK HAS introduced an Internet camera, an all-in-one system with built-in CPU that has its own IP address, providing a low cost solution that can transmit high quality video images for monitoring. It is a standalone system connecting directly to an ethernet network at 10/100TX. The camera supports both Active X mode for Internet Explorer and Java mode for Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator.
- ISRO developing vessel monitoring system for Gujarat fishermen: The Hindustan Times, 24th November, 2006.Fishermen from Gujarat who till now navigated in the seas using nothing but their instinct may soon have the technology to their aid as a satellite-aided tracking system is being developed indigenously to be fitted on their trawlers.
- Microsoft to offer free parental web monitoring: Microsoft Corp said on Monday that it plans to include a free service to help parents control and monitor what their children are doing online in its upcoming Windows Live offering of Web services.
Now, you can lodge FIRs online in Delhi: Hindustan Times, 21st September, 2005:"Twenty-eight closed circuit cameras have been installed in the Karol Bagh commercial area for law and order monitoring, crime and traffic control. The cameras can be monitored from any remote location".
- HC makes Helmets Compulsory: The Times of India, 12th May, 2006:"The court also directed the state to consider whether a sufficient number of policemen are allocated to the traffic branches in all major for ities regulating and monitoring traffic".
- He's watching you: The Times of India, 15th May, 2005:"He is the second prime minister — the first was Rajiv Gandhi — to take the trouble of monitoring promises regularly and asking for delivery".
- Classify riot-hit as internally displaced: NHRC: TheTimes of India, 30th May, 2005:" An authoritative survey _ prepared under the guidance of NHRC's monitoring committee on riot victims _ has already listed 4,387 as internally displaced families that have so far failed to return to their original houses for fear of safety".
- GPCB -- a fiefdom of babus and netas? The Times of India, 1st June 2005: "Even after being indicted by the Supreme Court's Monitoring Committee on Environment over poor implementation of hazardous waste norms and ground water pollution, the Gujarat government did not find it necessary to appoint a technocrat to the Gujarat Pollution Control Board (GPCB)".